MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 has multi grade viscosity. This diesel engine oil is formulated with high shear stability Viscosity Index Improver in order to provide a very stable viscosity for better lubrication at low and high temperature.
MEDITRAN SX 15W-40 provides better protection against piston deposit formation caused by high temperature, engine parts wear, corrosion and foam formation. It also has excellent oxidation stability and soot control. MEDITRAN SX has better discrepancy and soot handling capability compared to the previous oil compared to API CF4 oils, so that the soot control is doubling and much better.
MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 meets the performance level API service classification CH-4/SJ, ACEA A3-98/B3-98/ E3-98, MB 228.3/229.1, Volvo VDS-2 Cummins 20071/ 20072/20076, Mack EO-M plus, MAN 3275, MTU type II 5044(2002). Therefore it requires no further additives addition.
- Providing an effective protection against piston deposit formation caused by high temperature.
- Providing an effective protection against engine parts wear and preventing from congealed lubricant resulted by soot contamination (effective soot control).
- Providing very stable viscosity either at low or high temperature.
- Preventing foam formation.
- Conveniently used either for diesel or gasoline engine.
MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 is recommended for high diesel engine operated with high speed diesel fuel, especially for Modern Diesel Engines type Direct Injection (DI).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please contact our Marketing Branch Office:
Phone: 62-21 3190 7195
Fax : 62-21 3190 7992
to get Material Safety Data Sheet as information for Health and Safety Protection at work.